Terms & Conditions
Please click here to open a printable copy of our Terms & Conditions in a new window.
You will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open our Terms & Conditions.
If you do not have it already installed you can get a free copy here.
Terms and Conditions
THAT PAYMENT IS DEEMED AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. The outstanding balance must be received no later than 6 weeks before the start date of the
holiday. In the event of the start date being less than 6 weeks payment in full is required.
2. We require a £50 damage deposit to be paid with the final balance payment. This will be
refunded within 14 days of your departure, if the caravan is left in a clean and tidy condition and free of damage.
All items on the inventory will be checked after departure and any items missing or any damage to the caravan or
it’s contents must be paid for in full. The hirer must inform the owners of any breakages, faults or problems as
soon as possible.
1. If you cancel more than 6 weeks prior to your holiday start you will lose your
2. If you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to your holiday start you will lose the hire
3. The owners reserve the right to cancel occupancy without notice. In such an event the Hirer
shall be notified as soon as is practical with the Owners liability limited to the value of any payment received
from the hirer.
1. The caravan is 8 berth and this should not at any time be exceeded. The bed in the living
room is made up from sofa cushions and is only suitable as an occasional bed and not for long stays, so we usually
prefer to keep occupancy to 6 plus an infant.
It is a policy of the park that the Caravan cannot be let to:
a) Parties whose members are all under 21 years of age
b) Parties whose members are all young males or all young females.
2. Sorry no pets allowed.
3. No smoking is allowed inside the Caravan.
4. Please keep the area surrounding the Caravan clean and tidy.
5. The Park Management or Caravan owners have the right to terminate any holiday if the general
behaviour, or noise level of any party is unacceptable to them or complaints have been received. No money will be
refunded in this circumstance.
6. Please use designated car parking spaces only. Parking and driving on grass areas is
7. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Caravan at any reasonable time
during the occupancy.
8. The site Management and Caravan owners will not be held responsible for any injury, death, loss
of property or damage suffered by the hirer or member of their party.
9. Please vacate the caravan by 10am on the day of departure unless a prior arrangement for a later
departure time has been arranged.
10. Please leave the Caravan in the same condition as you found it.